• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice NYE, stupid

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
Screenshot_20231230_153305_Instagram.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Layla looks like she will end up being one of those trashy broads that have a neck tattoo and a butterfly on her back shoulder. She is getting about that age where she is sexually active. If she isnt already. I dont think Joe is ready for this next phase of fatherhood. He will start posting photos of guns talking about dating his daughter. #PROTECTIVEDAD

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Layla looks like she will end up being one of those trashy broads that have a neck tattoo and a butterfly on her back shoulder. She is getting about that age where she is sexually active. If she isnt already. I dont think Joe is ready for this next phase of fatherhood. He will start posting photos of guns talking about dating his daughter. #PROTECTIVEDAD
She's 100% going to be the most racist bitch in the trailer park but she'll have at least 3 mulatto kids with different dads.