• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice nose, stupid.

G

D72C99A7-CDD7-47BB-91BD-10B4C6EDED33.jpeg

4500307E-FE2E-45F3-B136-98A540EC9373.jpeg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Btw Artie you getting a steam deck?
It's a tough one man. I love the idea of how powerful it is, but I'd probably stop using it after a short time. I only play GTA, Minecraft, and as of very recently (and severely addicted to right now) No Man's Sky.

I bought a Razer Kishi a few months ago and it attaches perfectly on my phone and with my phone processor I can use emulators and play up to PS2 on it with no issues. So I have a mix of random Gameboy-ps2 games that I play here and there.

The Kishi is a well made device for what it is. The triggers actually triggers and have sensitivity to them like a console control.

TheYepster

yep yep yep yep yep
Forum Clout
It's a tough one man. I love the idea of how powerful it is, but I'd probably stop using it after a short time. I only play GTA, Minecraft, and as of very recently (and severely addicted to right now) No Man's Sky.

I bought a Razer Kishi a few months ago and it attaches perfectly on my phone and with my phone processor I can use emulators and play up to PS2 on it with no issues. So I have a mix of random Gameboy-ps2 games that I play here and there.

The Kishi is a well made device for what it is. The triggers actually triggers and have sensitivity to them like a console control.
Yeah but getting to play no man sky on the go is probably very very cool

RedGlareRecipient

Rocketeer
Forum Clout
I only play GTA, Minecraft, and as of very recently (and severely addicted to right now) No Man's Sky.
Is that the one with procedurally generated planets? Is it fun? I remember when it came out and people had mixed impressions but I’d love a new fun fuck-around game.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Is that the one with procedurally generated planets? Is it fun? I remember when it came out and people had mixed impressions but I’d love a new fun fuck-around game.
That's the one. It had a very bad launch but have improved it considerably the past couple years.

I have over 100 hours already...in 1 week...so yes it's a great fuck around game.