• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice hot take, stupid!

G

Stop trying to be profound or topical, Jim, you’re neither!

3D005E23-43BA-49F8-B483-AB3C4F29C522.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Hitler was inarguably the most influential person of the 20th century. Pete Davidson is known for allegedly having a big dick, and sounding whacky. So he’s one step above Norton. He is not worthy of any praise, meanwhile Hitler is worthy of a lot of praise, even if you think he was evil reincarnated. Oh, and Pete Davidson’s dad died because of Jews. He should be thanking Kanye for his work.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Jim has hated Kayne for twenty years. He's just happy to be ahead of the curve here
I think it was before one of the super shows or something but, I remember Norton yelling about what a baby boy Kanye is. Kanye was trying to explain how it doesn’t matter how well he sells, he has no real control because only a few people have control of all of the infrastructure. So he’s forced to do what they want. Norton turned it into baby boy is mad that he’s not selling enough and he should just go out and build his own. God I hate the worm.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
I think it was before one of the super shows or something but, I remember Norton yelling about what a baby boy Kanye is. Kanye was trying to explain how it doesn’t matter how well he sells, he has no real control because only a few people have control of all of the infrastructure. So he’s forced to do what they want. Norton turned it into baby boy is mad that he’s not selling enough and he should just go out and build his own. God I hate the worm.
How many billions of 'kike tax' has Kanye paid is his career? Greedy fucking slime fleeced the poor nigra.

He got out of line and got Micheal Jacksoned with quickness.