• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice dismissing everyone who died in 9/11, Pat.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
35C88429-B6CC-4712-A83A-3A5934C09BAD.jpeg
It makes me so happy that everything that brings him joy, ultimately, gets taken away from him by atalkers. This is the shit that really makes me hate Patrick.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Pat is a propagandists' wet dream. He's simple minded and consumes all of their propaganda without so much as a critical or discerning thought.

Big Brother is without a doubt employing a divide and conquer strategy against it's own people, and it's social media addicted anti-talents like Pat who allow it to happen. They truly believe that they are the good people who are on the right side of history, and that the real threat to our society isn't our government increasingly diminishing your civil rights as it extends it's overreach (Pat is a fascist who LOVES the Big Brother, Big Pharma and big corporations), it isn't China, no - it's people who have a different opinion than you.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Pat is a propagandists' wet dream. He's simple minded and consumes all of their propaganda without so much as a critical or discerning thought.

Big Brother is without a doubt employing a divide and conquer strategy against it's own people, and it's social media addicted anti-talents like Pat who allow it to happen. They truly believe that they are the good people who are on the right side of history, and that the real threat to our society isn't our government increasingly diminishing your civil rights as it extends it's overreach (Pat is a fascist who LOVES the Big Brother, Big Pharma and big corporations), it isn't China, no - it's people who have a different opinion than you.
Twitter’s use as an effective propaganda tool cratered when they booted Trump. Pat perpetuates the divide and conquer mindset but only to people already divided and ready to be conquered.

I did just read that Elon Musk took a 9% stake in Twitter so maybe it’ll reverse it’s downward trend of losing users? Probably not, hard to get them back once they’ve already signed off

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
I have to admit that he's right; locking the cockpit doors did a bang-up job of preventing the Boston Marathon bombing and the Pulse Nightclub shooting.

Has anyone else noticed the marked contrast between Fat's coverage of Ukraine and Afghanistan? Could it be that fatso suddenly doesn't care about Muslim atrocities when they're happening to brown people?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I have to admit that he's right; locking the cockpit doors did a bang-up job of preventing the Boston marathon bombing and the Pulse Nightclub shooting.

Has anyone else noticed the marked contrast between Fat's coverage of Ukraine and Afghanistan? Could it be that fatso suddenly doesn't care about Muslim atrocities when they're happening to brown people?
Idk but I’m gonna report the tweet just to be safe

G

Neoliberals are hilarious. Muslims and blacks all over the world live in shitholes, treat women like animals, and do nothing but kill each other. But a guy voting for Trump to shake up the status quo should lose his family and job because he is the enemy.

These people are mentally ill.