• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice digital footprint, stupid

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Put the pig's full name into the twitter search and this is what you get in each tab:

Top tab:

14.png

Latest tab:

15.png

People tab:

16.png

Photos tab:

18.png

Videos tab:

17.png

Nice work everyone.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I thought that Ophelia was a brotherman doing a bit but based on the age of the account (made it 2011) and their beliefs (pro BLM, anti maga) I'm pretty sure it's legit. And she has a hateboner for Pat according to the timeline. Calling pat a Goof, which I guess is a prison slang term in canada equivalent to being a Punk, or a Bitch. I might be in gay love

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I thought that Ophelia was a brotherman doing a bit but based on the age of the account (made it 2011) and their beliefs (pro BLM, anti maga) I'm pretty sure it's legit. And she has a hateboner for Pat according to the timeline. Calling pat a Goof, which I guess is a prison slang term in canada equivalent to being a Punk, or a Bitch. I might be in gay love
Patrick is the most anti-ally wannabe ally and the freaks see right through.

yada yada maybe kiss her, etc

G

Seriously? I called people goofs all the time, I had no idea that was Canadian prison slang. That's pretty funny.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
"Goof" means pedophile up here and if someone calls you that you HAVE to fight them. It's the easiest way to start a fight in Canada.