• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice condo in Long Island, Joseph Cumia

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I can’t express how happy I am that bear stuck in NY.

2299A373-C3AE-4609-934C-3ACA11CD9BE9.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Yeah. It is a NICE condo!!!!!!😘😘😘 Where’s yours at? Some village in the middle of BUM fuck no where???? Let me explain some things to your millennial “brains”. The cost of living is very high where I live. Which means, it’s expensive to live there. Which means, I need more money to be there. Which means, I have more money available to me. Which means, I’m richer and more successful than you’ll ever be. You think otherwise? Let’s compare $$$. I’ll wait for your response on that. In the meantime, I’ll educate you RETARDS further.🤔🤔🤔

A house is like an INVESTMENT. The markets never been better. I’m just waiting for the right time and BOOM (get it? Like “boomers”??) I’ve made a good chunk of change off of the house I’ve PAID for. After Trumps presidency is over in 2028 I’ll be able to retire a rich man.😎🖕🏻💰

I’ll move down to SC with the rest of my family. Have a nice piece of land and be surrounded by those who love ME. Where will you guys be at then? Same place. Same basement. What a SHOCKER!!!!🤣🤣🤣 So let’s go over what we learned today in your typical REDDITARD post. I am smarter than you, and you will always be a LOSER. How many times do you need to learn that lesson? I taught you it with every one of the (((old))) subs I brought down. Still you tried. Then failed. Now here we are. You’re locked in obscurity and I’m continuing my path of success. Understand it BETTER now????? Didn’t think so. That’s a good enough lesson for today. I’ll be back sometime. It won’t be long until you post something this STUPID again. Until then, I’ll be living up the CASH flow.🎸🥃🎉

#BOOMER #MAGA2024 #REDDITARDLESSONS

G

Yeah. It is a NICE condo!!!!!!😘😘😘 Where’s yours at? Some village in the middle of BUM fuck no where???? Let me explain some things to your millennial “brains”. The cost of living is very high where I live. Which means, it’s expensive to live there. Which means, I need more money to be there. Which means, I have more money available to me. Which means, I’m richer and more successful than you’ll ever be. You think otherwise? Let’s compare $$$. I’ll wait for your response on that. In the meantime, I’ll educate you RETARDS further.🤔🤔🤔

A house is like an INVESTMENT. The markets never been better. I’m just waiting for the right time and BOOM (get it? Like “boomers”??) I’ve made a good chunk of change off of the house I’ve PAID for. After Trumps presidency is over in 2028 I’ll be able to retire a rich man.😎🖕🏻💰

I’ll move down to SC with the rest of my family. Have a nice piece of land and be surrounded by those who love ME. Where will you guys be at then? Same place. Same basement. What a SHOCKER!!!!🤣🤣🤣 So let’s go over what we learned today in your typical REDDITARD post. I am smarter than you, and you will always be a LOSER. How many times do you need to learn that lesson? I taught you it with every one of the (((old))) subs I brought down. Still you tried. Then failed. Now here we are. You’re locked in obscurity and I’m continuing my path of success. Understand it BETTER now????? Didn’t think so. That’s a good enough lesson for today. I’ll be back sometime. It won’t be long until you post something this STUPID again. Until then, I’ll be living up the CASH flow.🎸🥃🎉

#BOOMER #MAGA2024 #REDDITARDLESSONS
He is so easy to parody, LOL, you got him down pat, down to the excessive smileys.

Forum Clout
We're all very well aware of Joe's well-documented history of being a fat retarded mooch and sweaty-breasted buffoon. He has no principles, conservative or otherwise. These daily rants aren't even his own thoughts, he just parrots various things he hears in-between stuffing his fat face and fiddling around with his shitty knock-off guitars.