• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice ancient coronation ritual, stupids

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
1683369625298.jpeg

@McGowan6 wtf is going on here?

Did they do the same thing when you were at Elizabeth II’s coronation?

G

I'm not watching it. Faggot Charles is already showing his true colours (no pun intended.) I'm pretty liberal (in the traditional English sense) but he's making the coronation about him, which it isn't supposed to be. His mother understood the role. Just be. He's a pompous, thin-skinned, whining cunt who thinks he's a lot cleverer than he actually is and thinks people want to hear his views on things. I think he might actually bring the whole institution down.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
HA HA HOLE EE SHIT. It's even more patronizing than when a US politician does this stuff.

Biden, for example, has actually met a black person before and lived in cities with black people....but does anyone actually think "King" Charles is into black gospel and enjoys what they're doing?
Imagine having the insane privilege of growing up in an environment where you can totally avoid them, and then when it’s finally YOUR SHOW :image_9253:you let them dance on the floor of the abbey where your ancestors have been crowned for almost a millennium.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
I guess it's my Texan American bullshit ego or whatever, but I just could not imagine myself gladly robing up and participating in any of this shit.
Everyone is harping on the gospel singers, if that's what they are, because I'm not watching that portion of cringe, but I don't know, what's the point? He's old as fuck, he doesn't seem "graceful" at all. The next one after him is already bald and weak looking.

Whatever happened to the days of celebrating royalty by having fountains of wine and fields of gold cloth and debauchery and big joints of roast meat?

G

I guess it's my Texan American bullshit ego or whatever, but I just could not imagine myself gladly robing up and participating in any of this shit.
Everyone is harping on the gospel singers, if that's what they are, because I'm not watching that portion of cringe, but I don't know, what's the point? He's old as fuck, he doesn't seem "graceful" at all. The next one after him is already bald and weak looking.

Whatever happened to the days of celebrating royalty by having fountains of wine and fields of gold cloth and debauchery and big joints of roast meat?
I’m with bumbum8. Fuck this corny shit

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Id get a karaoke machine out and go "it's good to be kiiing, if just for a while, to be there in velvet, yeah to give them a smile, it's good to get high, and never come down, it's good to be king, of your own little town." And everyone would clap and yell and sing along, and the news man would say "even though Tom Petty was probably a better singer, it means so much more when he sings it because he actually is a king." It would be very fun.