• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

News Flash! Brendan Schaub is still a fucking retard

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
345057467_602485671615304_4982846193273550918_n.jpg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I imagine if you're one for staring into the abyss, watching this slow motion trainwreck is gonna have a very satisfying ending.
In his AYG episode it sounded like he was living way over his means. I doubt he’s broke but he was buying a brand new very limited edition Porsche and I’m sure his wife spends money like it’s her day job to get back at him for cheating on her.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
In his AYG episode it sounded like he was living way over his means. I doubt he’s broke but he was buying a brand new very limited edition Porsche and I’m sure his wife spends money like it’s her day job to get back at him for cheating on her.
His father is wealthy. And rumored to be giving him a monthly allowance to keep him afloat until he hits big in the entertainment world.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
His father is wealthy. And rumored to be giving him a monthly allowance to keep him afloat until he hits big in the entertainment world.
Isn’t he fairly big already? He also said, “when I was younger I thought my dad had a huge house but now I could fit his inside of mine.” He’s not doing himself any favors with the arrogance but I thought he was fairly successful with the Rogan bump. I never really followed many west coast comics. Stanhope doesn’t count.