• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

New Rick characte "Victory Lap Pat"

G

This is another favorite Rick character that never gets old. He celebrates every "victory" as if making new accounts is so hard. He seems to think that losing a twitter account is somehow worse than his 560 credit score. He repeatedly diminishes and denies all the losses he has incurred but thinks the twitter accounts he gets suspended is proof of his reach. We literally have found out his wife's bankruptcy, his traffic tickets, his use of PPP money, and his long ago arrest in Portage (?) or wherever, yet he's winning by having yesterday's twitter suspended. That's a 130K well spent.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-26 at 11.41.28 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-26 at 11.41.28 AM.png
    685 KB · Views: 135
G

I wonder why this has carried on for so long. Poor innocent Patrick has done nothing to provoke this at all. We just randomly chose him.
Wrong child "Or, in several cases, as we've seen with Kiwifarms, end it. End it all. So, the last person that they went after was a singer\songwriter out of Portland\Oregon named Logan Lynn, and they went after him just because he was proudly and publicly and unashamedly gay. And he's awesome! Like, him and I have gotten to know each other, because of this situation. And he's a great guy. There was never a reason to go after him, but they did because they are homophobes. And transphobes. And antisemites, and everything. This isn't something you can ignore. It just doesn't go away. You can stop responding. You can stop replying. You can shut everything down, and they're just going to keep hounding you forever, until they read your obituary. "

You don't ignore nazis, Logan Lynn did and they're still, er, uhm...mmm... well I don't ignore nazis, Child.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
This shit is what ended up converting a lot of Patposting holdouts on the old sub. He'd barge in there talking shit and acting like its his show.

Fatrick, this behavior has been actively working against your best interest for years now and I sincerely hope you keep it up.