• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

New pinned Uncle Paul pity tweet

G

I'm so sorry, Paul

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/PrinceJvstin/status/1774780770470539483[/URL]

pitypaul.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
I've had more laughs in the timeframe from when I found the sub to here right now, than at any other time in my life. That's far from wasted time.

Besides, if you tally up the time most people spend here in a day it's likely less than an hour total. Everyone here holds down a real life with real obligations and just has fun here, the site isn't our lives, stupid.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
I mean, I think the peak of my life was when my kid was born, or when I busted my ass to get in a high paying career, but yeah, Paul, fucking with a boring side character for some Twitter lolcow is right up there. Get it through your head you suicidal freak, this is passing time for us. You are the focal point of no one's life, which is why you have suicidal ideation in the first place. Soft ass limp wristed virgin creep. Go frighten some more school children, you ghoul.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
"Achievement"? Nobody thinks its an achievement when they spend 2mins to fuck with him. Its as meaningless as sending an email. He is the one that feels that it makes his whole world crumble. His own group of sci-fi dorks trolled him harder than most by getting him banned in china.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
No matter how big of losers we are, paul, you're still a middle aged man being bullied to tears on a regular basis when you're not too busy reading, writing, and reviewing sissy erotica and creeping on kids.
Pretty soon he won't even be middle-aged. Most of it life is gone and what does he have to show for it?

Hey Paul, I have a more successful career than you and a family who loves me. I am trying not to make a felony suicide demand right now!

@666

Last edited: