• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

New Patty arTicle

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I hope this doesn't ruin his day

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
While Tomlinson attempts to paint himself as a victim, he is anything but, as he routinely advocates and justifies violence against his political opponents and has even appeared to brag about illegally assaulting three people.

On top of this, Tomlinson’s own thread appears to show that multiple law enforcement agencies and a court of law have ruled against him and even ordered him to pay attorneys’ fees.

:image_9251_lg::image_9251_lg::image_9251_lg:

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
They spent too much time on his autistic ramblings from the past few days. I wish just one major publication would go into the Josiah tapes. That would be it. Tape #5 would make him go international
I agree, but I think the problem there is 1. Translating it to print and 2. The catfish itself needs context as to what he’s saying. To the outsider Josiah tapes 1-4 are just a weird guy talking about a court case and other things. You need context for those. Tape 5 you need to be able to explain piggy’s break in a way that’s long enough, and understandable enough for a reader to understand. Plus the articles were already written by our boy SpaceEdge in the first place. Maybe there’s a legal side to it? That I doubt just saying maybe people don’t want to properly research it or risk it with a incredibly retarded known litigator.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
I agree, but I think the problem there is 1. Translating it to print and 2. The catfish itself needs context as to what he’s saying. To the outsider Josiah tapes 1-4 are just a weird guy talking about a court case and other things. You need context for those. Tape 5 you need to be able to explain piggy’s break in a way that’s long enough, and understandable enough for a reader to understand. Plus the articles were already written by our boy SpaceEdge in the first place. Maybe there’s a legal side to it? That I doubt just saying maybe people don’t want to properly research it or risk it with a incredibly retarded known litigator.

Yeah, but I'm saying people don't care about context. They want to hear a man sperg out, and make memes out of it. It's those people I want to reach because they're the ones he'll fight the most.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
fucking nigger. you're the one who sees women and poc like that, not us. you always want to parade paul around, a white male. he's the most vulnerable of all, wouldn't you say. fucking faggot with his racist shit ugh.
i can't believe Patrick targeted our double vulnerable POC woman

I'm so sorry Bam.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
"He tweeted", "then he said", "he goes on to say", "then he tweeted". Who is going to read this shit? How about countering anything he's saying here? How about pointing out him lying and embellishing? Asking for evidence? Pointing out that he responds to everything and provokes and mocks the "trolls"? This article stinks, and I don't like it.

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
Congrats on summing up screen grabs John F. Trent. Whats the "F" stand for? Fucks Niggers? Anyways what we need is a Joe Cumia style write up refuting Piggy's assertions and commenting on his follies.