• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

new bit

JayFirebrand2

RIP Norm
Forum Clout
We could respond to Fatrick's tweets/posts/texts in third person like this:

"I ran a half marathon"

🚨LIE ALERT🚨
FACT: FATRICK IS OBESE AND CANNOT RUN‼️

"The stlaker talked to three of my friends"

🚨LIE ALERT🚨
FACT: FATRICK HAS NO FRIENDS‼️

"I was having sex with my wife.."

🚨LIE ALERT🚨
FACT: FATRICK'S WIFE IS A NOTORIOUS BULLDYKE‼️

"My family has been threatened."

🚨LIE ALERT🚨
FACT: WHAT FAMILY⁉️ ANOTHER MAN IS RAISING FATRICK'S DAUGHTER‼️

"I was at the gym when.."

🚨LIE ALERT🚨
FACT: FATRICK IS MORBIDLY OBESE‼️

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
d7e.jpg

G

I'm all in with annoying repetition. It drives people nuts, especially when they think you yourself wouldn't realize how stupid it is.
You mean like:

Cyberstalker. Report for impersonation and block.

You have been instructed to cease contacting this phone number. Continuing to do so constitutes felony telephone harassment. Do not contact this number again.

Yes, child.

No, child.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
You mean like:

Cyberstalker. Report for impersonation and block.

You have been instructed to cease contacting this phone number. Continuing to do so constitutes felony telephone harassment. Do not contact this number again.

Yes, child.

No, child.
Not gonna deny that the occasional mindless "Wrong as always, stlaker" drives me nuts.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Not gonna deny that the occasional mindless "Wrong as always, atalker" drives me nuts.
Drives me nuts through chronic rib pain. That stuff's just funny to me at this point.

His insufferable takes on current events are what gets me. I've gone through a few cycles where I tapped out of Patposting during downtime because all the content was just him droning on about politics in a pathetically uninformed and needlessly antagonistic manner.

A large part why I come to places like this is to get some respite from the constant barrage of stupid political ranting everywhere else, so that shit wears me down pretty quick.

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
Felony Assault for words child, You have been instructed to turn yourself over to the authorities. Disregard of lawful orders will resort in execution due to Habeass corpus.