• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

New Bit Idea

G

He'd keep the huge dildo and seethe while he stares at it. Gradually he'll drink enough to experiment with it. I'd say the shame would cause him to act out in destructive ways but I dont know if it's possible for him to be worse than he already is.
Niki would eventually get drunk and try it out. Actually feeling filled and satisfied for the first time in years, Rick would hear her moans of ecstasy and waddle in to see what was happening. When he saw the pure joy on her face and heard the squish of her soaking wet cunt as she impaled herself on the meat stick and orgasmed, he'd be struck with even more feelings of inadequacy. Immediately he'd be on Twitter calling people "little dick" and lying about how he satisfies women.

P

potatopeeler63

Niki would eventually get drunk and try it out. Actually feeling filled and satisfied for the first time in years, Rick would hear her moans of ecstasy and waddle in to see what was happening. When he saw the pure joy on her face and heard the squish of her soaking wet cunt as she impaled herself on the meat stick and orgasmed, he'd be struck with even more feelings of inadequacy. Immediately he'd be on Twitter calling people "little dick" and lying about how he satisfies women.
“NIKI CHILD! I TOLD YOU NOT TO PLEASURE YOURSELF, YOU STUPID, LITTLE, BABY, INFANT! NOW I HAVE TO RIDE SUSAN TO THE CORNER STORE FOR MORE LUBRICANT AS TYRONE WILL BE QUITE UPSET WITH A DRY VAGINA, YOU STUPID LITTLE NOTHING!
hush now, child