New bit idea - Vote For Pat

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
That cumtown faggot bracket got me thinking of a new way we can annoy Pat for lawfs and that’s through internet polls. They can even be through this site with topics like “Is Pat a fat loser? Yes/No” And for all his tweeting on subjects he doesn’t know - “Does Pat know what he’s taking about? Yes/No” and so forth. Also be great for all his many lies about being a big tough guy, gym bro story, fighter pilot story, etc. with “Did this happen? Yes / No”

Once the results overwhelmingly show Pat is a fat loser and doesn’t know what he’s talking about we can tweet / text them to him with things like “Pat! The votes are in and the people have spoken! In a landslide it’s been decided you’re a fat loser! This is democracy at its best!” Or “Recent polls shows Pat doesn’t know what he’s taking about related to this situation, he has a long record of not being knowledgeable in any subject.” which can be used often on Twitter when he oinks his “hot takes”

Pat of course will have to respond and deny the results, claim the polls are false, voter fraud, this is not democracy, people that voted don’t count, criminals can’t vote, it’s not true, and other ridiculous things because he’s a lol cow.

Another example “Should Pat pay quasi? Yes / No” because voting is very important according to the pig.

Thoughts? Opinions? Concerns? E-Rock, Comment?

Last edited:

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
The problem is it comes from here so it’s not real. If it was a poll for the masses sure. Reddit gets him because it’s regular people, not directly us. Hence his “You’re being tricked by a group of cyberstalkers”. He won’t really care that we voted he’s fat because he knows we know he’s fat. If you somehow got a real nationwide poll of people not from here to take off it would get him. He has no one to correcT The record here, because we’re all delusional cyberstalkers. We can already say those things with the same level validity I guess is my point.

Edit: Adding in twitter is the same thing. The cyberstalkers come in and he has to correcT The record for all his followers and people in the discussion. He doesn’t do it for us, he does it because he’s worried about his fat and gay image/lifestyle.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
The problem is it comes from here so it’s not real. If it was a poll for the masses sure. Reddit gets him because it’s regular people, not directly us. Hence his “You’re being tricked by a group of cyberstalkers”. He won’t really care that we voted he’s fat because he knows we know he’s fat. If you somehow got a real nationwide poll of people not from here to take off it would get him. He has no one to correcT The record here, because we’re all delusional cyberstalkers. We can already say those things with the same level validity I guess is my point.

Edit: Adding in twitter is the same thing. The cyberstalkers come in and he has to correcT The record for all his followers and people in the discussion. He doesn’t do it for us, he does it because he’s worried about his fat and gay image/lifestyle.
Even if it’s one of our polls from here it’s still funny to use voting against him, “Pat, they people have spoken and they said you don’t know what you’re talking about” would really annoy him on twitter with goofy polls. It’s like the pie graph meme we’re “Yes - Yes but in green” to show its 100%

Just a poll from here that shows people voted NO on any dumb claim involving him that he made up with “Did this really happen? Yes /No” and used to troll him on twitter could be funny.

Also Pat already denies actual evidence as it is so it would be funny to get him all angry and respond over goofy polls. “No child, it was not a landslide” is something you know he would say.

Last edited:

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
Even if it’s one of our polls from here it’s still funny to use voting against him, “Pat, they people have spoken and they said you don’t know what you’re talking about” would really annoy him on twitter with goofy polls. It’s like the pie graph meme we’re “Yes - No - Yes but in green” to show its 100%

Just a poll from here that shows people voted NO on any dumb claim involving him that he made up with “Did this really happen? Yes /No” and used to troll him on twitter could be funny.
I guess, I just don’t see it getting anything from an expected response. It’s not like how the lovely Carol exposed his marathon cheating which at best is highly suspect. Exposing him irks him, as we’ve seen. He’s just going to do a “Your delusional polls mean nothing, stlaker” or the classic “Wrong as always, stlaker” the lizard king route is funny because it’s so fucking ridiculous. Pat is fat is undeniable, so a poll reflecting that doesn’t add much. I’ve been wrong about this before, I was wrong in thinking carols constant harping on being a fat marathon cheater didn’t bother him THAT much. Which I was obviously completely wrong about as we saw. Just don’t see it changing from his classic responses, which if it’s not ridiculous doesn’t do much. Wrestlers texting Rick, SpaceEdges new bit of talking like he’s not there, all follow the “Why the fuck would he respond to this?” route as well. He’s going to respond to being called fat with his usuals.

G

16, dick, internet. Is there any way to get him in the rateme or amiugly or whatever subreddits? I think they require verification so that might be a no-go but it could possibly provide some ribs. Or if there's an am i fat? subreddit that would be perfect. Although we all (and Rick since you read everything here yes you know too) that he's objectively fat.

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
Yeah I agree with Gay Faggot. "That is a delusion your obsessed group of cyberstalkers must cling to in order to function" or something gay like that.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Yeah I agree with Gay Faggot. "That is a delusion your obsessed group of cyberstalkers must cling to in order to function" or something gay like that.
True but I meant more as another way to annoy him, he already denies actual evidence related to things he’s said so it would be funny to follow up with polls showing the people have spoken and they think he’s fat after claiming he’s not fat. “The votes are in Pat, this is democracy at its best!” And he would have to respond like a goofy poll is real and important. Just a “Does Pat know what he’s taking about?” with 100% of the vote saying NO would lead to gems like “Wrong stlaker, I did not lose in a landslide” and you can even ask him if he thinks their should be a recount for more lawfs.

Remember, he gets into fights with twitter accounts pretending to be his fence and teeth so watching him get angry at the legitimacy of a poll that says he’s fat, he’s lying, he needs to get a job, he needs to pay quasi, etc could be funny. I bet he would even claim we’re criminals and criminals can’t vote.