• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

New Adrienne listings. The wedding cash has run out.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Screenshot-20231020-084133-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20231020-084326-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20231020-084336-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20231020-084355-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20231020-084417-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20231020-084437-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20231020-084444-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20231020-084514-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20231020-110621-Chrome.jpg

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
First off, how do you not get depressed looking over all this stuff, @captain_kamala ?

All it does is remind me that there were two pieces of Midwestern Wisconsin white trash in that marriage.

One is just smart enough to keep to themselves.
It's exciting to me. Very entertaining

I feel like the chairs would be a good thing to keep

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
View attachment 160965

Who the fuck would want to buy a sign with someone else's name and date on it? Wouldn't you want to keep it for the memories? The entire state of Wisconsin is inhabited by white niggers.
Better to start getting rid of stuff now than being overwhelmed after the divorce and/or death

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Holy fuck there's a lot of retarded shit to comment on here.

The casserole dishes - the damage doesn't affect the usability? It's chipping on the inside. People love ceramic shards in their food.

The personalized wedding signs - ignoring how retarded and weird it is to even try to sell that shit, I hate her stupid fucking suggestions all the time. "Flowers can be removed." CAN THEY? "Broken watch box, you can still keep your weed in there or something." Fuck off.

The ring light - is this bitch cam whoring? Also, nice cameo of shoulderless Joeberg sunning the guns.

The TWO camp chairs - it's very obviously the same picture twice, so you can guarantee one has a big fucking hole ripped in it or the mongo kid shit himself while he was sitting in it. Also, she'll charge $3 for actual valuable stuff, but sells some old folding chairs for $55.

Stupit fuckin bitch.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Holy fuck there's a lot of retarded shit to comment on here.

The casserole dishes - the damage doesn't affect the usability? It's chipping on the inside. People love ceramic shards in their food.

The personalized wedding signs - ignoring how retarded and weird it is to even try to sell that shit, I hate her stupid fucking suggestions all the time. "Flowers can be removed." CAN THEY?

The ring light - is this bitch cam whoring? Also, nice cameo of shoulderless Joeberg.

The TWO camp chairs - it's very obviously the same picture twice, so you can guarantee one has a big fucking hole ripped in it or the mongo kids shit himself while he was sitting in it. Also, she'll charge $3 for actual valuable stuff, but sells some old folding chairs for $55.

Stupit fuckin bitch.
You should send her a signed photo see what she gets for it

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
My mind boggles when I think that this is probably just the tip of the iceberg with Adrienne’s Facebook marketplace obsession.

Is she robbing her neighbors for more crap to sell, or does she just constantly drive around and pick up things normal people leave on their curbs? Is she supporting a drug habit? Are both she and BroJoe unemployed and this is how they afford Spagetti-Os and the mortgage? Is she selling drugs and this is an “easy” way to explain why she has people stopping by her house just outside Portage at all hours of the day?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
You should send her a signed photo see what she gets for it
I'd put a really heartfelt, personal message on it and she'd still sell it for $2 ("Signed Abe Vigoda photo. You can white out Adrienne and write your own name. Or you can use it to cover a hole that your husband punched in the drywall.") and some dipshit Wisconsin rube would buy it.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
My mind boggles when I think that this is probably just the tip of the iceberg with Adrienne’s Facebook marketplace obsession.

Is she robbing her neighbors for more crap to sell, or does she just constantly drive around and pick up things normal people leave on their curbs? Is she supporting a drug habit? Are both she and BroJoe unemployed and this is how they afford Spagetti-Os and the mortgage? Is she selling drugs and this is an “easy” way to explain why she has people stopping by her house just outside Portage at all hours of the day?
She’s probably addicted to shopping and buying stuff. My mom is like this and is also poor like Ade so her apartment is full of stupid garbage from Facebook marketplace and the thrift store. Every time I go over there she has like 10 different cheap Chinese electronics she wants me to help her with. She buys shit like Bluetooth phone headsets and speakers and stuff that she doesn’t need or even know what they are. She just wants to buy stuff and feel good about getting a “deal”. It’s sickness.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
She’s probably addicted to shopping and buying stuff. My mom is like this and is also poor like Ade so her apartment is full of stupid garbage from Facebook marketplace and the thrift store. Every time I go over there she has like 10 different cheap Chinese electronics she wants me to help her with. She buys shit like Bluetooth phone headsets and speakers and stuff that she doesn’t need or even know what they are. She just wants to buy stuff and feel good about getting a “deal”. It’s sickness.
I have an aunt who buys a lot of second hand shit she doesn't need too. If something is a good deal, she'll buy it regardless of if she'll ever use it or not and she'll travel for it because she has nothing else going on. It's like my dad's whole side of the family can't sleep at night unless they put at at least 80 unnecessary kms on their vehicle a day.