• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Never Forget: Paul Weimer was one of the original assholes DMCA'ing shit on Reddit

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
I hope Paul is crying at work and trips down some stairs. He ends up a quadraplegic sitting alone in his room. The daily fat Haitian caregiver sees him reading a sci-fi ebook he controls pages with his mouth, breaks his mouth stick, then decides to let him go hungry and sit in his own shit.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Eat an entire bottle of Tylenol PM, you gimpy faggot.
Not over the counter sized. I want him to ingest the industrial sized ones from the compounding pharmacy that are like the size of a gallon of milk. Ive read that dying from tylenol poisoning is one of the slowest most miserable ways to go with your liver/kidneys slowly failing and your stomach ulcers burning holes in your esophagus, etc. And it takes like 5-7 days to die, unless they magically find you a liver donor.