• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Never Forget: It's always about Patrick

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
a478eb67c12812e67bf9782dca3f4555.jpeg

He's been using tragedy for attention for a long time. In his mind, we are literally like the NZ Mosque shooter a few years ago and we are all rabid Putin fans attacking him for offending our Russian hero.

Last edited:

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Hey, he hasn't talked about that imagined white supremacist who supposedly showed up at his shit house in a while.

It's like he did a soft reboot of his own mythos, jettisoned the white supremacist and instead went all in on the fictional swatting.

Small wonder his books suck with his shitty, inconsistent story telling.

G

If anything we are owed a favor for bringing his insanity to peoples attention.

If Patrick went on an autistic spree like this it would be the fault of his enablers. Clearly he needs professional help maybe even institution.

It's not like we haven't warned of the Bernall Trammel situation....whatever happened there.

Forum Clout
If anything we are owed a favor for bringing his insanity to peoples attention.

If Patrick went on an autistic spree like this it would be the fault of his enablers. Clearly he needs professional help maybe even institution.

It's not like we haven't warned of the Bernall Trammel situation....whatever happened there.
I'll tell you what fucking happened. That piece of shit Fatrick put 6 bullets in Bernell without any provocation whatsoever.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
I'm not a white supremacist at all... I mean look at Pat.
We're so much more progressive than pat. We've had niggers, spics, at least one tranny, women and gays between here and reddit. Sure pat has his big-eared drunken bulldyke of a pretend wife but beyond that he exclusively hangs out with white "men". Sure some of them wear dresses but they're all white.

Pat is the real bigot.

G

Pats always quick to talk about people fucking with him, but never ever mentions his literally thousands of replies.

And remember, he went to the subreddit to talk shit before this all started. He literally stated that he’s the hornets nest, he’s the attacker- this isn’t over until he says it’s over… oh wait no he’s the innocent victim.

Fat retarded faggot.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
We've had niggers, spics, at least one tranny, women and gays between here and reddit.
Two, that I recall. One that kept getting its dick out on the old sub and being disappointed when nobody clapped its bravery, and one that was just normal.

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
Nobody (Pat this is for you) that listens to his BS story actually believes that there's a large online community of dedicated felon childs. Even in your twitter feed they poke at the idea of losers in their mom's basement. The ones that are that dedicated are small in numbers and really just big fans of da show. Sniff. Most people are simply here to laugh at you because you are an insane person with weight issues and potential retardation to his mental faculties.

Excuse the tough talk guys. I haven't had my B mornin' coffee.