Never ever forget this brothermen! It wasn’t the right 13

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I can’t find Anthony saying the right 13. I know it exists, maybe it’s that cash me outside chick. Also, still looking for the icarly sound bite when Norton with 100 percent disdain says what is wrong with you?
I that that's from a Patrice appearance. I remember one time he called Anthony a "piece of shit" during some age of consent discussion.

G

To this day he denies being a pedophile.
He's a "technicality pedophile". That's what I call people like Leonardo DiCaprio and Seinfeld. They never needed to go to Epstein Island because they just waited until the girls turned 17. Yes 17 is the federal age of consent but there's still something abhorrently wrong with that. If Nana is in her 60s and sleeps with an 18 year old that means she was 10 when he was in his 50s. That's a technicality pedophile. Legally they aren't doing anything wrong, but they are still on some pedophile shit.

I realize the irony of me calling him this after being with a 19 year old when I was 38, however that was an isolated incident and we had both lied about our age in the beginning.

It's not just that Nana wants to fuck underage girls, it's the disturbing way he never shuts the fuck up about it. You just don't see too many pedophiles who openly brag and gloat about it like Nana does. I mean, we all know why he does it...he's a homosexual...but knowing that doesn't make it any less skeevy.