• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Netflix's "Vikings: Valhalla"

G

Season one:
AAAAQewozgytx82DEIK8qKK3MI3KhnFgbkBJCL7NAuHuW-nCt3nRTd7wKx3y5a5_4w-CJyCL57S2Z70S1DIr3mF211NWBA...jpg

Season Two:
Screenshot_20230119-194442_Gallery.jpg

1576873517284.png

G

Why are you watching that shit?

Netflix’s the Witcher, how they massacred my boy.

View attachment 89825
Because I'm a white man that loves history? I went into it knowing that it's going to be a bit jewed, but what else am I going to watch? The Bachelorette?

Making fictional characters black is one thing, but turning REAL and historically significant white men into niggers and females is a genuine and purposeful "FUCK YOU" to the primary audience.

These people hate white men so much they'll literally make these decisions knowing it will cause their business to lose millions and possibly fail(Netflix is on it's way out)simply for the satisfaction of knowing men like me will make post like this. It's fucking insane.

The best example has to be the blacking of achilles...
zeus-and-achilles-0b775ee.jpg

They didn't say "Yeah, we know achilles wasn't Sub-Saharan, but we blah blah blah"

Instead they doubled down and actually tried to justify it as plausible.

This article is hilarious 😂

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/drama/troy-fall-of-a-city-blackwashing-casting-black-actors-greek-myth/amp/[/URL]

G

Watched it, loved it...Though the lead has an annoying accent that made me wish death upon him every episode.

Yeah, his weird intonation and delivery is kinda off putting. They should have just let the dude speak in his natural accent.

I have watched till season 3 then i stopped. I need to still finish it.

Because I'm a white man that loves history? I went into it knowing that it's going to be a bit jewed, but what else am I going to watch? The Bachelorette?

Making fictional characters black is one thing, but turning REAL and historically significant white men into niggers and females is a genuine and purposeful "FUCK YOU" to the primary audience.

These people hate white men so much they'll literally make these decisions knowing it will cause their business to lose millions and possibly fail(Netflix is on it's way out)simply for the satisfaction of knowing men like me will make post like this. It's fucking insane.

View attachment 89845

They didn't say "Yeah, we know achilles wasn't Sub-Saharan, but we blah blah blah"

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/drama/troy-fall-of-a-city-blackwashing-casting-black-actors-greek-myth/amp/[/URL]

If they’re losing money why do they keep doing it? Just to push a political agenda? Tiresome indeed😬

It would be hilarious if it wasn’t all so depressing as well. I guess the best thing to do is just to see the absurdity in it and laugh about it.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout

View attachment 89845

They've made enough money and have so many alternative revenue streams that they can afford losing billions, brother. These aren't designed to make money. They could've made tens of billions from Star Wars and was like nah.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Did you know that Africans alone make up 18% of the worlds population? that's not including niggers in the U.S, Europe, South America etc.. it only gets worse for us from here on little baby childs.