• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Neil Gaiman, Patposter

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
21-B4-A734-4768-4-F2-A-A68-E-A50-CE0850-CA5.jpg

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
Neil Gaiman has cooperated with @Stealthygeekfan in some patposting on more than one occasion. I fully believe he's in on it but would never fully openly admit to it.
Gayman.jpg

Pat would reply to this of course pathetically demanding that Neil report and block the stlaker. He did not.

Gayman-2.jpg

Note that pat basically admitted that his easy slut of a wife spread her legs for a 20 dollar autograph. Disgusting.

TorqueWheeler

Forum Clout
Gayman.jpg

Pat would reply to this of course pathetically demanding that Neil report and block the atalker. He did not.

Gayman-2.jpg

Note that pat basically admitted that his easy slut of a wife spread her legs for a 20 dollar autograph. Disgusting.
I remember that exchange. Imagine how confused Neil must have been. No wonder he’s taking sly shots with the like button.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Anyway, the above account is run by a cyberstalker under criminal investigation. Report and block.
Imagine the level of narcissism required to tweet that at somebody on Neil Gaiman’s level. Not just that he assumes that the guy would be at all interested in his drama; but to bark the demand ‘report and block’ at him without so much as a ‘please’.

Being trapped in his SFWA/Trump bubble for so long has truly rotted this guy’s brain. He just assumes everybody is on his side in what he views as the most important battle in the history of humanity.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
Imagine the level of narcissism required to tweet that at somebody on Neil Gaiman’s level. Not just that he assumes that the guy would be at all interested in his drama; but to bark the demand ‘report and block’ at him without so much as a ‘please’.

Being trapped in his SFWA/Trump bubble for so long has truly rotted this guy’s brain. He just assumes everybody is on his side in what he views as the most important battle in the history of humanity.
My daughter absolutely loves Coraline. We've watched the movie countless times but she loves the book too. She's told me herself about how the story made her appreciate what she has because it could always be worse like the "other mother" in the story.

Point is that Neil Gaiman wrote Coraline. It was a bit weird to realize that connection after seeing how pat met niki buy gifting her that copy of American Gods.

But I'm rambling. Point is that Neil Gaiman is the rare success in the SFWA. Pat considering himself an equal is sickening.

TorqueWheeler

Forum Clout
My daughter absolutely loves Coraline. We've watched the movie countless times but she loves the book too. She's told me herself about how the story made her appreciate what she has because it could always be worse like the "other mother" in the story.

Point is that Neil Gaiman wrote Coraline. It was a bit weird to realize that connection after seeing how pat met niki buy gifting her that copy of American Gods.

But I'm rambling. Point is that Neil Gaiman is the rare success in the SFWA. Pat considering himself an equal is sickening.
Not just an equal but superior based on his ratings.