• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

National State of Emergency Declared

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Probably shouldn’t have fought so hard to have pride events for (checks notes) elementary school children. People will only be pushed so far and once they start fucking with the kids people fight back. Don’t forget even in prison the guys who are in there for messing with children get beat and killed more than anyone else. Even the most dangerous criminals don’t take kindly to kid touchers. I can guarantee while you’ve got parents speaking out (and getting shit for it) there’s many more who feel the same way yet are afraid to speak up in fear of retaliation.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
There is no emergency, and fags still have the exact same rights as everyone else does. There will never, ever be a time where no one laughs or points at a guy mincing around in a dress, pretending to be a woman. This is just a fact, and it's all on them to deal with it.
Does this include viking men?
:image_9248_lg:

Forum Clout
Does this include viking men?
:image_9248_lg:
Let's say you know nothing whatsoever of Jim Norton or his depraved mythology. You're out somewhere, and Norton walks in with that viking, acting like she's his girlfriend. Tell me you're not going to, at the very least, snort, chuckle and/or snicker. Yes, you'd do that if Norton walked in alone, too, but still, it doesn't negate my point.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Let's say you know nothing whatsoever of Jim Norton or his depraved mythology. You're out somewhere, and Norton walks in with that viking, acting like she's his girlfriend. Tell me you're not going to, at the very least, snort, chuckle and/or snicker. Yes, you'd do that if Norton walked in alone, too, but still, it doesn't negate my point.
Do either of them slip in a puddle of aids during their entry?

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
EVERYONE has been issuing emergencies and advisories lately. Something is going down soon... Sounds like it. They keep doing this with Florida too. Like some kike lawyer will just come out and declare a NATIONAL ADVISORY: ALL GAY PEOPLE STAY AWAY FROM FLORIDA OR THEY WILL HARM U :-(((

Who gave YOU the authority? AND WHILE WE'RE AT IT -- What the FUCK IS WITH all of these random Holidays now? NATIONAL CAKE DAY! NATIONAL GIRLFRIEND DAY! IT'S INTERNATIONAL "SAY SOMETHING NICE DAY!" WHO THE FUCK SAID???????????????