• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nasty leftists insult Rick’s hovel and appearance to avenge an ewhore

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
IMG_0086.jpeg
IMG_0085.jpeg

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
It's times like this that I think about him thinking he was going to win and how much we've ruined his entire life because of it and I loff and loff.
His Internet footprint is a 30,000lb albatross. He’s ruined his life.

I do miss 2018-2019 Pat, when he still thought he could own the trolls and continue his success. Once he loses that Twitter there’s nothing left, he’s Ozymandias.

Forum Clout
Some of his best responses are when he tells trolls that normies are only calling him fat and retarded looking because they don't know it's him. You know because if they knew that photo was of HIM then he'd suddenly be a hunky action figure with totally non-retarded facial features.

If these people knew that was HIS ghetto haunted hovel, then they would see it for what it really is, the Taj Mahal.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Some of his best responses are when he tells trolls that normies are only calling him fat and retarded looking because they don't know it's him. You know because if they knew that photo was of HIM then he'd suddenly be a hunky action figure with totally non-retarded facial features.

If these people knew that was HIS ghetto haunted hovel, then they would see it for what it really is, the Taj Mahal.
Low key that might be his funniest and saddest Patism. He's so narcissistic he genuinely thinks they're only saying he's fat and disgusting because they know it isn't really him.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Low key that might be his funniest and saddest Patism. He's so narcissistic he genuinely thinks they're only saying he's fat and disgusting because they know it isn't really him.

Yes child, you with your saggy jowel fish mouth, double chin and bitchtits would be ridiculed.
However when people that aren't mentally ill stalkers, see that it is I, Patrick S Tomlinson, they know that it is just some winter beer and brat fat. Something that is easily shed when I do my half marathons and triathlons.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Yes child, you with your saggy jowel fish mouth, double chin and bitchtits would be ridiculed.
However when people that aren't mentally ill stalkers, see that it is I, Patrick S Tomlinson, they know that it is just some winter beer and brat fat. Something that is easily shed when I do my half marathons and triathlons.
They're only calling me a fat retard because it's you being mean to them with my face, in reality they don't think that, they just want to hurt you

child