• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Narcos Mexico is mega boring compared to the Escobar one

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
Forum Clout
The last season was a mess. They tried to jam a decade’s worth of events and make it seem like it happened over the course of a few months. That and I never found Scoot McNairy that interesting, or Michael Peña. No epilogue at the end explaining what happened to the various players; if you don’t know the true story, you’re just left to assume.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
The last season was a mess. They tried to jam a decade’s worth of events and make it seem like it happened over the course of a few months. That and I never found Scoot McNairy that interesting, or Michael Peña. No epilogue at the end explaining what happened to the various players; if you don’t know the true story, you’re just left to assume.
The problem is that a decent amount of the government officials/law enforcement are still in power in Mexico, so they really couldn't go into too much detail-- hence the stupid femicide angle that has really nothing to do with the story that took up way too much screen time.

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
Forum Clout
The problem is that a decent amount of the government officials/law enforcement are still in power in Mexico, so they really couldn't go into too much detail-- hence the stupid femicide angle that has really nothing to do with the story that took up way too much screen time.
I do remember them having to bleep out a few names, which is stupid for a tv show. If you can’t say the name, make one up. Not like they didn’t do that already. The Juarez femicides are an interesting story, but you’re right; no place in this show. At the end though, they could’ve mentioned certain characters fates (Rafa walking out of prison and being on the FBIs 10 most wanted list, the Tijuana sister escaping and still out there, etc). In the end though, all we get is Scoot talking to that Irish Rican from the Departed. Maybe they were afraid of getting another scout killed so they just wanted the show over with.

TLDR, I watch a lot of tv

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
Thought it was pretty good. I liked the whole Felix Gallardo arc. TV is gay and stupid in general though I suppose.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
The flashback to when those two kids killed their maid fucking haunts me. I don't know why, I've seen some fucking gruesome stuff but the way her face went blank is burned onto my mind.