Nana's nephews lynching someone in Luton, England.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Yeh this shit happens daily, weird thing is most of these fellas were born in England, their parents came in the 60s/70s & faced real racism but behaved, now these fucks wreck the place.
Indeed, i live in in area up norf that's full of pakis, they are a skidmark on the underpants of society. It's every other week one of them gets arrested for noncing up young girls in his taxi, or stabbing someone. They run all the smack around here, and have ongoing beef with the kurds, they have been having skirmishes in the city centre.

It's weird man, there are parts of the town that are literally all pakis, i had to work in those areas a few times when i used to work for BT, the entire place reeked of spices, sweat and shit. And they would all glare at you, i even had a couple of them ask me what i was doing there in an aggressive manner.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
If it was Cumias there would be lots of yelling, being too afraid to use the gun you’re always dreaming about, then going home and tweeting like you were a bad ass. At least these heathens did something.