• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana's LIVE on Twitch

Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220523-120247~2.png

Stent

jury doody
Forum Clout
Dandelion hair being held on by the headset. Fires 3 bullets then reloads. Gets shot while reloading. Respawns and dies within 5 seconds. Snipes a guy, doesn't relocate, gets killed immediately.

He chose this over his job, his business, and having a family.

Forum Clout
He said he was going to bomb the US pentagon last time btw. I have this whole thing backed up. Let's report this homo, would be funny to see him get banned on stream:

17:00 report for terrorism "blow up the pentagon"

o1Jhw6U.png

I’m down for this. I’d like to see him become unable to use the name Anthony Cumia on any social media.

G

I don’t get why you guys are hating on 🐜 so much. Jealous?
He literally made millions talking into a mic, fucks hot girls like missy on the regs (not to mention the sideaction he gets), gets to be drunk everyday, shoots guns everyday, he’s set for life.
meanwhile you guys smoke weed all day, live alone, jerk off to paulrnelsons avatar and think “you’ve made it. News flash fuckos
The only thing you’ve made is your father disappointed. No wonder there’s a woman hate thread. You hate what hates you.
Just a bunch of harry haterz here tbh. It’s sad.