• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana went on something called 'Friday night tights' a few days ago.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
JDA would fit (he doesn't really fit in anything because he's a fat sack of shit) right in.

Bunch of queers.

IMG_20220516_220543.jpg

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
"My broad appeal hobby made for the masses is further broadening its appeal to make more money. What the fuck. I can't believe there's gay people in my movie about men playing dress up."

These stupid cunts are the worst. They have surface-level shit taste and don't understand stories than don't have "good guys" punching "bad guys". If you're able to have a discussion with an eight year old about your favourite movie then you're developmentally stunted. Move on to adult media you pathetic fucks.

G

Who is “nerdrotic?’
Is he supposed to be like the alt-right stealthygeek?
I look like a soy boy and love marvel but HATE SJW!!!
I’d like to take a hammer to his teeth

Everyone in that video looks like they live off monster energy and budlight and spend 12 hours a day streaming or some dumb shit

Renaus

Forum Clout
I don't understand the logic of expecting the quality of popular franchises to be the same forever. Those fags probably watch all the SJW shit that they love to complain about.

G

YouTubers are generally narcissistic types who enjoy getting attention, making money off simps, and sniffing their own farts. There's always something a little bit off about them.
Is it me or does it seem like Nana will end up working FOR Chrissie Mayr someday or at least getting a collab offer (she throws him a bone) from her? Her trajectory is upwards, his is down.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Nerdotic is the worst. If fatrick is "steatlhy geek" this faggot is "overtly monetized geek". All he does is whine about Hollywood getting woke, as he approaches 50 with a hipster nose ring.
The one that sticks out to me the most is Geeks and Gamers. Literal soyboy retard media empire that is fags with walls of funkopops and capeshit while ranting about SJWs infesting everything they have like 5 different faggots who complain. I would rank them as bad as that Quartering faggot.

G

Is it me or does it seem like Nana will end up working FOR Chrissie Mayr someday or at least getting a collab offer (she throws him a bone) from her? Her trajectory is upwards, his is down.
Yes, I believe this 100%. I wouldn't be surprised if he's grooming her (hehe) to take over what's left of Compound Media so he can semi-retire.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Yes, I believe this 100%. I wouldn't be surprised if he's grooming her (hehe) to take over what's left of Compound Media so he can semi-retire.
I’d agree with this but, he let Aaron berg go who was running all of the compound shows. He’s a fucking Jew. Why would you pick this broad who’s doing whore shows vs a Jew who’s putting on actual comedy shows. I think Nana has just become one of the girls at this point. There’s no way she plans on doing anything other than “having fun” and we hate that!