• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana was naughty on Twitter again

G

Only one solution.

1649472193295.gif

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
Forum Clout
He's back and tweeting maniacally already. It's amazing how much tweeting means to Nana, it's literally what he lives for.
Hes completely demented. Hes 65 years old, has no real friends, no family, no kids. He sits drinking all day, mostly alone, reading stories that anger him and support his views. He's too cowardly to address his plethora of mental issues that he developed from his cunt dad, who he still thinks was great. His inability to face anything difficult is so bad that he let his mom die without being there. He thinks he's a genius but he lacks basic cognitive functions like how to think critically and constantly falls into confirmation biases. He's the most immature pensioner I've seen, what's he doing in streamer houses with people in their 20s? It's weird. Why does he dress like malcolm in the middle? Why does he turn into a teenage boy when he's around a woman he likes? "I had a mansion" Yeah okay you old ghoul, go drink your buds in the corner, nobody wants to fuck you.

His life has no meaning and it will have no legacy.

G

Hes completely demented. Hes 65 years old, has no real friends, no family, no kids. He sits drinking all day, mostly alone, reading stories that anger him and support his views. He's too cowardly to address his plethora of mental issues that he developed from his cunt dad, who he still thinks was great. His inability to face anything difficult is so bad that he let his mom die without being there. He thinks he's a genius but he lacks basic cognitive functions like how to think critically and constantly falls into confirmation biases. He's the most immature pensioner I've seen, what's he doing in streamer houses with people in their 20s? It's weird. Why does he dress like malcolm in the middle? Why does he turn into a teenage boy when he's around a woman he likes? "I had a mansion" Yeah okay you old ghoul, go drink your buds in the corner, nobody wants to fuck you.

His life has no meaning and it will have no legacy.
I wonder if Missy left him after the Poconos debacle. She probably bangs hot 20 something 30 something gym instructors and only uses Nana for the free housing. But I doubt someone like her would tolerate public lewdness from that ghoul towards Britanny Venti, to an audience of thousands.