• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana seethes over Pedo Playground

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
402B53AD-447B-45B9-9BE5-E523C4C2E698.jpeg

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
Actually, Anthony loves Disney World more than the typical Reddit eunuch. He made multiple trips to Epcot during his recent Florida visit — even had a “no girlfriends” day with just the fellas.
I’d be willing to bet that him and his dick loving troupe also drank around the world at Epcot like all of the faggot tourists do because it’s edgy as fuck.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
hahahah what a great reference, I've never heard that before. great film too. Is this a zac d'amico alt? fucking sniper dude holy shit. kudos
Anthony’s constantly bellyaching about blacks just reminds me of the scene. Figured I’d point out that AntH is Sicilian, so part of him is black, and he spends all of his time complaining about blacks.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Projection personified.
Yes Anthony's hypocrisy is unmatched. He probably has a longer crime record than most niggers. The underage stuff, rapes in his dungeon house, drinking and driving, beating his girlfriend, the sin of homosexuality, and who knows what other nonsense. And of course the nigger behaviors like doing crack with his family, gambling and nigger rich lifestyle, drunk in public.