• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana receives "Happy Birthday" wishes on the news

Forum Clout
I think he did here too. He was doing a radio promo and someone called in maybe it was @Brian_Gilgore? I don’t recall the original context.
DBBD5C41-C896-40BD-94C5-E7632B0D225C.jpeg

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I love how the woman pauses briefly while reading his name, probably wondering if that's actually a real name or something along the lines of Lou Skunt or Nick Gers.
Worse; the dummy spent all that time over the name because she was reading the first part of the note that accompanied the greeting:

e677cu.jpg

Nice broadcast prep, stupid.

And they didn't even read the rest of it! David being intern David.

Segment an Orange

I'm up to four segments!
Forum Clout
Worse; the dummy spent all that time over the name because she was reading the first part of the note that accompanied the greeting:

e677cu.jpg

Nice broadcast prep, stupid.

And they didn't even read the rest of it! David being intern David.
Ah that gives some extra context and makes it even funnier. What a water head, she should have read the rest of that nice, wholesome birthday note.