• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana pretends to thirst for his ADULT employee

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
Forum Clout
853F4650-B993-4E7E-B0F4-9C06CF897FE5.jpeg

Forum Clout
Nana's attempts at establishing his heterosexual bona fides are always so forced and contrived. The only thing he'd be "shooting" in her presence would be annoyed looks as he impatiently waited for her to leave the room.
What, you don't think the pained, forced way "CHICKS!" shoots out of his mouth when he's talking about how he totally enjoys women comes off as natural and sincere?

Forum Clout
"Hmmmm" pondered Andy Espresso, "which sounds more hetero? Cum? Ummmm, cum. Cum. No, it just sounds kind of gay. How about jizz? Oh, oh, I'm gonna jizz! Nah, that's no good. Blow? Gush? Goddammit, it's so hard to think like this! What would a totally straight man say as a woman was making him ejaculate? I got it! Shoot! Oh, oh, I'm gonna shoot! It's perfect! It's real manly, and it sounds cool, and it implies a lot of youthful vigor and velocity! Shoot!".

Andy tweeted his reply to the disgusting, cow-like woman he was feigning interest in, confident that it was 100% plausible and believable.