Nana is spending her birthday tweeting about beating Dani Brand and getting trolled #FeedNana

I don't understand why he needs to replace a tacky chandelier if it's a brand new home built to his specifications.

This retard really did just let all the contractors do whatever with no oversight or input.
This is very typical in tract home developments. Everything is builder's grade unless you choose upgrades. Are the surrounding houses similar styles? He tried to act like he was having a custom home built, but it sounds like he just chose a model from the available options and told the developers to go for it.

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
This is very typical in tract home developments. Everything is builder's grade unless you choose upgrades. Are the surrounding houses similar styles? He tried to act like he was having a custom home built, but it sounds like he just chose a model from the available options and told the developers to go for it.
My assumption is the dumb nigger paid custom home prices for a shitty cookie-cutter build. His builder fucked up the roof and skipped the state, so I can't imagine the rest of the place is much better.

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
1000004550.jpg

I don't understand why he needs to replace a tacky chandelier if it's a brand new home built to his specifications.

This retard really did just let all the contractors do whatever with no oversight or input.
Nana thinks he's a big celebrity, the kind of superstar who signs the papers, then lets "his people" handle the boring, mundane details. He bought that dump, and immediately hurried back to NY to get hammered and throw garbage at Geno. Then, when everything goes awry, he throws a fit, and has someone else to blame.

G

This is miserable on a new level. Just miserable. You know the two broads are talking to each other. And that other dude is just sitting in the corner on his phone while Nana takes his classic creepshot. No one else is coming and this is his whole party. 4 people in a room and Anthony arguing on his phone with randoms on Twitter bringing up the last decade of his grievances. And he’s just putting on a brave face trying to smile through it all.

The pathetic decor of a framed jaws poster just leaning against the wall, same with the mirror, the only decoration for the party being that stupid walmart happy birthday banner.

Dreadful.
That cabinetry is truly the last straw. I would open a fucking vein if I paid for a regular house with a foundation and got the cabinetry from a double-wide.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Nana thinks he's a big celebrity, the kind of superstar who signs the papers, then lets "his people" handle the boring, mundane details. He bought that dump, and immediately hurried back to NY to get hammered and throw garbage at Geno. Then, when everything goes awry, he throws a fit, and has someone else to blame.
That high she got off her, Beyoncé tweet going “viral” and her payment from Elon, really gave her sense of armor”. Really needs to be taken down a few pegs.

People of Greenville should know that a pedophile and woman beater lives near them. Done my part with it, we need more brother men to speak up

That high she got off her, Beyoncé tweet going “viral” and her payment from Elon, really gave her sense of armor”. Really needs to be taken down a few pegs.

People of Greenville should know that a pedophile and woman beater lives near them. Done my part with it, we need more brother men to speak up
Yes. Nana's Twitter balloon needs to be popped, he's been a tad too smug and cocky as of late. The swarthy, black-hearted scoundrel needs a dose of humility. And, after all, it's kind of what this benevolent little forum is for, no?