• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana going off Owen Benjamin on Twitter.

2chapos

Forum Clout

Screenshot_20220831-232721_Chrome.jpg

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Owen is a fucking nut. I followed the drunk Owen getting “kicked out of hollywood for speaking out against trans kids” bullshit for a long time. He hadnt had an actual gig like 2 years before he even said that shit to his CAA manager. Im actually taking Nanas side on this one. Owens fucked.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
It's always nice when the failures circle each other like vultures.

Of that whole clan of stupid, Nana had some success - that he promptly threw into the refuse bin just so he could keep saying slurs to climax.

Owen is a never-was and has somehow built an actual cult. I still don't understand how that happened and I'm too scared to find out.

Gavin flamed out of a company he helped found, and ended up selling for millions long after he was bought out for pennies to leave.

And before all of that, I was kicked out of Genesis.

I really don't remember where I was going with this.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Owen is a fucking nut. I followed the drunk Owen getting “kicked out of hollywood for speaking out against trans kids” bullshit for a long time. He hadnt had an actual gig like 2 years before he even said that shit to his CAA manager. Im actually taking Nanas side on this one. Owens fucked.
He can't go on VH1 I love the 80s?