• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana goes CRAZY on Cozy again. Embarrasses himself, shits on Cozy, calls Nick Fuentes a "fucking nigger" then rants to the black kids he's playing

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
The first 30 minutes are insane. Starts off with Nana seething at the fact he doesnt have a clue how to set shit up while being trolled by the chat on being a clueless boomer. Calls Nick Fuentes a fucking nigger and goes off on Jews.

When he finally gets set up he immediately connects to some black kids and starts lecturing them on their music and work (despite being unable to fulfil 8 hours a week on his network) then rambles on about Trayvon and black crime the whole game

BTW could any brotherman make a best of edit of the first 30-35 mins. I figure this shit will do well on Reddit etc :brothaman_sm:

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Timestamp when he calls Nick a nigger, please.
Doesn't take long.

8:24

Correction: 9:27, he really goes all out.

Professor Anthony, professional broadcaster:

"Nick! Nick! Your system is faggot."

Is there a way to see the livechat during the replay? It's just locked at one place for me. I would love to see what people were saying to him in chat.

hikomow633

Forum Clout
anth-lol.jpg