• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana gives up her alt

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
D92A47B8-2517-430D-B7EC-3B02E3184FB8.jpeg

I “here” she’s a racist, Bud Light swilling, mincing old fool.

Forum Clout
I wanna see him try and livestream from some not-quite dive, not-quite-middle class establishment from his phone, because he still thinks he's a young man, and ends up streaming himself getting called a faggot and hit. On account because he thinks he can sashay his way into the BASED south and just fit right in, despite being a large homofaggot.

The guy that does those "mincing, prancing" posts could do a funnier version of what I wrote but tl;dr I want AntH to get hit by one of the manly Conservative southerners he thinks he's going to fit in with.

Forum Clout
I wanna see him try and livestream from some not-quite dive, not-quite-middle class establishment from his phone, because he still thinks he's a young man, and ends up streaming himself getting called a faggot and hit. On account because he thinks he can sashay his way into the BASED south and just fit right in, despite being a large homofaggot.

The guy that does those "mincing, prancing" posts could do a funnier version of what I wrote but tl;dr I want AntH to get hit by one of the manly Conservative southerners he thinks he's going to fit in with.
He hasn't really done anything lately that's merited an Andy Espresso fanfic post. If and when he finally moves, I'm sure it'll be a rich, rich well to draw from, as you know the first thing he's gonna do is try out that fabulous new karaoke stage with the marvelous floor glide. Then you'll see Dandy Andy emerge from his chrysalis like a fluttering, dainty butterfly, swishing and sashaying about, his second shirt billowing out gaily like some sort of fruity cape. But at the moment, he's just an angry nigger-tweeting drunk, and that material had already been mined.