• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Nana finally gets a huge guest for today's show!

Nana's reaction to when Joe said he was going to Australia was both telling and sad. I bet Nana hasn't been jealous of his big bro in a long time but he felt a tinge of it there.

Hold on, what? As an Australian I'm shocked and a little bit afraid to be honest widcha.

How easy is it to get on Nana's show? I may make a call representing Australians everywhere and ask Brother Joe to stay in Merica.

Hilarious how Joe pronounced it Briz-BANE when it's really pronounced BRIZ-bin (at least to locals). It's the little things!

Oh shit, you probably know this already but for those unaware Queensland (Brisbane is the capital) is very racist, white trash and all that good shit that the Cumias would love and adore.

Very beautiful place though, what's the deal is Joe moving here or just holidaying here?

Gettin' the band back together, Big Apple Ranch Style!
joeandant.jpg

Joe feels that Ant owes him money for the OJ parody song and for waiting for Opie outside the radio station to hand him a copy... His surprise appearance wasn't a happy reunion, Ant has been avoiding him and this was the way Joe found to squeeze his brother for another hand-out.

Keeping in mind Ant's weird dynamics with Missy right now, where he's enjoying living without her shouting at him during late night gaming sessions, their relationship fading away, but he keeps her in the Greenville house for two reasons, one is to get them used to being apart and ease the imminent breakup (she's getting attached to that house though...), the other is to keep Joe from bringing his family to live in his house, rent and bills free of charge, of course.

Add on top of this mess, Ant married a drunk that his brother used to fuck! How does that work? This was before he was in radio. During the wedding ceremony, was Joe remembering all the filth he did with her? And what about her? ...Ant standing there with his Sideshow Bob hairdo, being cucked by his wife and his own brother, in front of family and friends. I bet that Joe felt pretty good that day, and his act of bringing the tape to Opie was for his own benefit, it was supposed to be him! It was his song after all. Ant's radio career was a unexpected side effect, money and fame elevated his brother's status amongst family and friends, but not to Joe, who still sees him as the same cuck from back then, that's why he seems so righteous, looking down on his younger brother while begging him for money.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

viGODa
For everyone asking, Keren "Don't Call Me Karen" Margolis is a jewess straight from Israel. She has the title of comedian, but she's not. Well, she's not a funny one anyway. She just dates comedians while fucking other dudes. She was with Kurt Metzger for a long time, Luis J. Gomez for 6 months or a year or something and now she's with Florentine. That's just the ones I know of. I also think she may have been the woman that Sherrod Small almost beat to death because she said Cleopatra wasn't black.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed ❤️
For everyone asking, Keren "Don't Call Me Karen" Margolis is a jewess straight from Israel. She has the title of comedian, but she's not. Well, she's not a funny one anyway. She just dates comedians while fucking other dudes. She was with Kurt Metzger for a long time, Luis J. Gomez for 6 months or a year or something and now she's with Florentine. That's just the ones I know of. I also think she may have been the woman that Sherrod Small almost beat to death because she said Cleopatra wasn't black.
Is she the one that smashed all of Kurt’s stuff including his Xbox? That’s a pretty funny bit tobehonestwitchya. Kurt is proof that just being hilarious doesn’t get you very far in comedy.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
I thought Flaherty died?
He did. I don’t necessarily agree with Ronnie B politically. But I was so on his side when he debated that twat. Honestly Anthony should’ve been courting Ronnie B this whole time. Ronnie is smart, he’s good at steering while actually contributing unlike a certain blonde old dude who had kids in his 50’s.