• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana coming to CozyTV, I'm fucking crying

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Since the sub went down it was harder to keep track of shit and it seemed like the OnA events started slowing down, so I started following other internet spergs.

It's all hilariously coming full circle with Nana coming to stream on a platform with the gay catboy bulimic egomaniacal incel zoomer Mexican white nationalist Nic Fuentes and obese AIDS-filled pedo rapist cokehead brainlet Ethan Ralph.

Jesus Christ, everyone from MSM to niche rightwingers to even internet retards hate these guys... and Nana's signing on? Maybe he saw that Fuentes stocks the platform exclusively with 18 year old bussy.

Joe, when you're having your daughter read this post to you, please tell your brother to give the fuck up and retire with the $5000 he has left. The hole just keeps getting deeper.

G

He talks like he did on the show, lots of "them" and "their kind", no hard r was used when I listened. I could only listen for a few minutes, he is really fucking tedious.
I think he doesn't want to say it because he's still hoping for some kind of real comeback.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
I think he doesn't want to say it because he's still hoping for some kind of real comeback.
Genuinely fucking pathetic. He blew his one shot managing CP Media like an absolute retard. There is no upward mobility from Cozy and AmericaFirst is completely imploding.

He should just go all out and scream about how much he hates niggers. Don't even try to make compelling or objective arguments; just have an hour of screaming "I HATE STUPID BABOON WELFARE RAPIST MONKEY NIGGERS!!!" Might at least be remotely watchable.