• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana being suave and not creepy around a girl

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Anyone can clearly see how awkward and uncomfortable Nana is around women. It's literally visible. He's trying (and failing) to imitate the way heterosexual men behave, but he just can't get it 100% right, as he's fruitier than a bag of Skittles.
The world would have been a better place if he just had let Richard blow him in the treefort.

He probably would have died of aids just like Richard, O&A wouldn't have existed, and maybe we would all live more productive lifes instead of posting here.

Forum Clout
The world would have been a better place if he just had let Richard blow him in the treefort.

He probably would have died of aids just like Richard, O&A wouldn't have existed, and maybe we would all live more productive lifes instead of posting here.
All of this is undeniably true. Nana being afraid of his father finding out he was gay set in motion a whole huge sequence of events that impacted the lives of thousands, if not millions. If he'd just accepted it, right now he'd probably be living in an old restored brick house near the river in Lambertville with his scandalously younger partner Dirk, running a modest party DJ/karaoke business. But alas.

Forum Clout
Anyone can clearly see how awkward and uncomfortable Nana is around women. It's literally visible. He's trying (and failing) to imitate the way heterosexual men behave, but he just can't get it 100% right, as he's fruitier than a bag of Skittles.
What I wouldn't give to have video of the Times Square Incident, showing those brothas who was in charge and whose show it wasn't. I bet his voice cracked.

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
I was expecting the pics of when he stalked that drunk young woman through his house and then took pictures of her box while she was passed out. It's still insane to me that any part of him, no matter how shitfaced he might have been, thought that it was okay to put those pics online.