Nana’s Holocaust

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
IMG_2696.jpeg

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
When whites were lynching blacks on mass that wasn’t even considered a white on black holocaust. Get the fuck over yourself Nana.

Once again this is what it all comes back to:

“SOMEONE NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS HOLOCAUST.”

Ok, like what, Nana? Are you arguing for more jail sentences, or for the DA’s to be more vigilant, or for the cops to be stronger, for cops to scrutinize blacks more, for whites to protect themselves more, for whites to be more aware…

Oh, no, that’s right. The solution is just “KILL EM ALL!!!!!” but remember…he’s NOT racist. Wanting to kill all black people as a solution is NOT racist. It’s just….the…facts? Or something. I don’t know what twisted logic he uses anymore.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
1707630736281.png

I didn’t even read all his bullshit but thankfully he didn’t let me strawman him by making the exact retarded point I just made fun of.

Nana. You are considered a racist because your “solution” to these problems is KILL ALL NIGGERS.

You just “pointing out” black crime doesn’t make you a racist. ITS THE FUCKING NEXT STEP AFTER THAT THAT YOURE PROPOSING

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Why does Nana even claim to not be racist at this point? What is he protecting himself from? The shit he says is far worse than calling himself a racist. The people who hate him are going to anyway.

It’s sort of like Pat calling himself a conservative. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck…it doesn’t matter if you call yourself a goose. And like Patrick, he doesn’t call himself a liberal because he’s trained to think the label itself is a dirty word, not that it’s a dirty word because of the ideology and proponents (which he espouses anyway). Nana doesn’t call himself a racist because he’s trained to think the label itself is a dirty word, not that it’s a dirty word because of the ideology and proponents (which he espouses anyway).

But what is the alternative if Ants not a racist? He’s certainly not racist, and no one would call him “anti-racist”. No one can call him a “realist”, because his views are so warped from any semblance of reality.

This is a whole lot of words to sum up what we all know but Nana can’t admit: He’s a dirty ignorant racist. Just wear it with pride, mulatto.

Edit: But oh of course I forgot the classic Bro Joe logic: “OH SO YOU THINK SPEECH MAKES YOU A RACIST???” In Nanas mind he literally cannot be racist unless he is dawning a hood and killing negros.

When whites were lynching blacks on mass that wasn’t even considered a white on black holocaust. Get the fuck over yourself Nana.

Once again this is what it all comes back to:

“SOMEONE NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS HOLOCAUST.”

Ok, like what, Nana? Are you arguing for more jail sentences, or for the DA’s to be more vigilant, or for the cops to be stronger, for cops to scrutinize blacks more, for whites to protect themselves more, for whites to be more aware…

Oh, no, that’s right. The solution is just “KILL EM ALL!!!!!” but remember…he’s NOT racist. Wanting to kill all black people as a solution is NOT racist. It’s just….the…facts? Or something. I don’t know what twisted logic he uses anymore.

Nice en masse, stupid. I agree though.