• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nameless Reddit degeneracy

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
People are often shocked and look at my funny when I tell them I've never seen a Star Wars movie.

This is a reason why. Their fans are and always have been weirdos.
I think it’s okay to have a connection to certain things you enjoyed as a child but I was very young when my cousin took us to see Star Wars Episode 3 at midnight and even then I thought it was very gay that most of the line outside the theater consisted of people dressed up with lightsabers. That being said, all the new movies fucking suck.

Forum Clout
I don't know what's worse: That fags clear and persistent attempts to justify the money he wasted or the experience itself. "There's stars on a TV where a window should be, but that's good because I don't want to look at a parking lot." Fuck you.

Imagine going to the park, you're standing on line for one of those rides and this fag comes roleplaying along. They probably told him he was on a secret mission so he's rolling and crouching and making an ass out of himself as he cuts you in line.

G

People are often shocked and look at my funny when I tell them I've never seen a Star Wars movie.

This is a reason why. Their fans are and always have been weirdos.
Same. Also with basically any popular kike film, most of Steven Spielberg's stuff etc.

Some chick was shocked when she found out the movies I haven't seen and literally said to me "you haven't lived!" This was a 40 year old woman.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I used to love the original Star Wars and some of the video games like KOTOR (which was a better story than any actual Star Wars movie).

I remember seeing all three prequels in theaters as a kid and there were a few things that gave me the douche chills even as a retarded 12 year old who was obsessed with Star Wars.

1. Hayden Christiansen yelling “HE MUST STAND TRIAL” before he cuts Samuel L Jackson in half.

2. The one time they randomly tell Ewan McGregor that he can talk to his dead friend like it’s no big deal to be able to communicate with dead people.

3. When Hayden Christiansen unironically screams out “NOOOO!” right after he goes into the Darth Vader suit and finds out Natalie Portman is dead.

4. I seem to remember something about Natalie Portman dying because she gave up on living right after she had Luke and Leia

Hard to believe they’ve gotten unimaginably worse since then but here we are

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I get why people liked Star Wars like 25 years ago. The old movies have a cozy aesthetic and vibe to them. But they were never really that interesting. Maybe if you didn't have the internet at the time, it seems like a bigger deal.

But that prequel series should have shamed any adult into hiding their Star Wars fandom. Plus they had the internet to be occupied with. Let it go. It was never really that deep.

My theory... They made the prequels so bad that everyone is scarred from them and now has a humiliation fetish. "Yes daddy Disney, please make me feel like a big fat shit baby making me pay for another awful movie."