• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Name a place on the internet with lower IQ posters than here

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
I was told that because I'm white (Moor) that I have something to do with NASA so go fuck yourself CF.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
1_Twitter-new-icon-mobile-app.jpg

Forum Clout
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Opie and Anthony. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Anthony’s pedophilic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from NAMBLA literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Opie and Anthony truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Anthony’s existential catchphrase "HO-LEE SHIT," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Opie’s genius wit unfolds itself on their Sirius stations. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

G

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Opie and Anthony. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Anthony’s pedophilic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from NAMBLA literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Opie and Anthony truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Anthony’s existential catchphrase "HO-LEE SHIT," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's [URL='https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/cultures/russia']Russian[/URL] epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Opie’s genius wit unfolds itself on their Sirius stations. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂
images (8).jpeg

Attachments

• images (8).jpeg
    images (8).jpeg
    9.4 KB · Views: 5

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I rarely partake in any chats or forums on the internet. I used to peruse Reddit anonymously, but it's become such an echo chamber, and I've never liked gang mentality like that. It's unhealthy for the mind.

And while I don't agree with everything said here, it's great for a laugh. And where else am I going to talk about prime Stern era, Ron and Fez, and bag on the Cumia Clutz Clan? No Scot or Pol, outside of an American expat, is going to discuss this shit.

Last edited: