• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Mystery Science Theater 3000 infuriates me. I hate “nerd” comedy. Naht funny

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a fat incel faggot
I liked it back in the day when I was a kid. But even at it's best, it wasn't worth the effect it had on our culture, where now EVERY faggot makes cracks during a movie and thinks that they are hilarious.

Further more, I fucking hate YouTube, Twitter and TikTok for making every single zoomer and millennial think that they are funny, even though they are all making the same jokes and their humor is interchangeable.

People who are actually, naturally funny are a slim minority. Being able to react quickly and utilize wordplay is a gift that you are born with, but social media makes every insecure faggot think that they are at the back table at the Cellar.

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
Loved the show growing up but I definitely agree about the nerdy aspects of it being pretty cringey. The in between segments don't hold up at all. The Sci-Fi channel years had better writers and more mean-spirited jokes, but it's a mixed bag depending on which episode.

As far as watching bad movies, it's just funny to see people trying at something and failing. There's a schadenfreude element. The same appeal Jocktober had. Purposely bad movies, where everything is done tongue-in-cheek and ironically, are retarded and naht funny. It's more fun to have some friends over, toss a few back and make fun of a movie like Road House than it is to sit there and watch a good movie in silence.

Last edited:

Voscabulary

and now it's all over
I liked it back in the day when I was a kid. But even at it's best, it wasn't worth the effect it had on our culture, where now EVERY faggot makes cracks during a movie and thinks that they are hilarious.

Further more, I fucking hate YouTube, Twitter and TikTok for making every single zoomer and millennial think that they are funny, even though they are all making the same jokes and their humor is interchangeable.

People who are actually, naturally funny are a slim minority. Being able to react quickly and utilize wordplay is a gift that you are born with, but social media makes every insecure faggot think that they are at the back table at the Cellar.
there was a brief period in time when I pursued standup, but quickly packed it in once I saw just how saturated it had become. being funny doesn't feel special anymore, as gay as that sounds. everyone thinks they're a comedian

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Yeah duh. It was meant to appeal to children. Anyone who watches it as an adult is a loser or a pedophile. Cartoons were also fun when you were a kid as were mindless arcade games or toys. But an adult playing with their action figures? Beyond creepy and pathetic.
And you think any other comedy medium was different? Every single radio show did the SAME Prepburger jokes and lines. Every single one. The news all report the same stories verbatim. Now with the internet we can access all media and see how derivative and cloned they all are. When you only saw or heard your local radio or television programs they seemed unique. Now you see that none of them are creative or inspired they are all part of the same jewish run corporate system.

And now social media is the same. If you do nigger jokes or fag jokes you have zero time to survive on any platform as those words are instantly banned. So the only jokes approves are the milquetoast reddit tier humor for dick snippers and mutants and freaks. Try to do a holohoax reference on social media and see how long your account survives.

O&A did the whole MST3K thing over 'My Baby is Black' and dropped nigger jokes over and over for an hour. They did the same over the whole "How to Throw a Party in the 50s" and tons of other videos. Riffing on the Mel Gibson tapes or Pat O'Brien. Doing tons of racist humor of the Kramer Laugh Factory audio. O&A at their peak were superior to MST3K or Red Letter Media or any of these 'approved humor' faggy groups.
Social media moderation is the real culprit. Early in the days of social media you could call someone a nigger, wish them raped, or infected with AIDS, and there was almost no one there to stop you. First few years of playing video games online with a headset was like being captured by FBI interrogators who would berate and try to break you down. Now you cannot call someone a 'fag' without getting your account banned.
Where is your alley located, Christopher Street?
"You can watch my life wither away!!!!".