• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My top posters list

G

I don't have one, I think you're all wonderful and bring something unique to the table! From that contrarian car-crasher Dre Shitpost to podcast host and stupid retard Dan Mullen, you all make this place what it is. Let's all say something nice about each other. Jenna Ortega is a good actress. CQ1 is a sweet kid. Dan Mullen sure does post here.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I don't have one, I think you're all wonderful and bring something unique to the table! From that contrarian car-crasher Dre Shitpost to podcast host and stupid retard Dan Mullen, you all make this place what it is. Let's all say something nice about each other. Jenna Ortega is a good actress. CQ1 is a sweet kid. Dan Mullen sure does post here.

Dre Shitpost is a gimmick account that doesn't even make real posts. Where we at with being illiterate?

G

@UnPRePared was the best singer Genesis ever had. Fuck Phil Collins
cd629bf471811e3e0275e9d0768ea079.gif