• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My pregnant wife left me for a friend of mine. #ShareYourRejections Am I doing this right?

G

49CD0D8B-74CD-4786-9CB5-C09CE0F94194.jpeg
35A68279-04E0-465A-90E9-D5D7D2ABEE89.jpeg
1278C594-EF75-44D8-9686-8FFF8E02077A.jpeg

Forum Clout
Why would you put that on Twitter? If this would have happened to me I would be too ashamed.
It's for the ass pats and also because he puts it 100% on Ade. He wasn't a shitty husband and prospective father, she's just a cheating bitch! Nevermind that 10 years later she's still with Jon and Patrick has become a bona fide lolcow. That woman dodged the fattest bullet ever.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
Jon went balls deep on his lady and all this fat loser could do about it was bring it up on Twitter for pity Likes. I wonder how his second, massive downgrade wife feels seeing him bring this up as much as he does.

Well, as he used to. He can't use it for pity anymore because 20 of the fine folks around here will immediately roast him and illustrate the story with Lappening goodies.

How do you maintain the illusion of interest in fucking this Nerf gun collecting, autistic fit throwing bitch? Knowing that this fat, unemployed closet case who is hated the world over pines for his first much hotter, more fertile and more successful wife. It's the kind of thing that'll drive a girl to drink.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
I found this when patposting started. I wasn't into it and wanted to understand the appeal. I just felt bad for him reading it. Didn't share it on reddit. Of course now I'm very happy about this. Can't think of anything that would me feel bad for this piece of shit anymore.