• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My only good memory from High School (saying nigger in class)

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
So in 11th grade, we had to read: to kill a mockingbird. we had this dumb cunt libtard teacher.

anyway, she would pick people to read out of the book (public school is retarded lol).

So I hated reading out of the book, but I look at the pages ahead where the word "nigger" was written.

Most of the students were pussies and skipped over the word, and the teacher even commented on how that was the right thing to do.

NOT ME!

I would say NIGGER loud and proud and make sure to use a emphasis when saying it. I remember this one girl with huge tits giving a dirty look, but I was so proud of myself.

Last edited:

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
We did the reading in class thing for every book except Huckleberry Finn. I never realized why until now. At the time I was just happy it didn't mean waiting for every retard to get through their page, but in actuality I was missing out on the potentially greatest moment in school.

I do remember having a jewish economics teacher (I didn't really appreciate the humor of that until after leaving school) and I drew something on one of my assignments cover that got him really mad. He brought me up to the front of the class and explained how what I did was wrong and stupid then he literally tore it up in front of me like it was a big deal. I can't even fucking remember what I drew. I think it was a pig in a police uniform (fawkin' edgy stuff) but it must've been worse than that.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
I took a college civics course and the professor was this ornery old white man. We were discussing the 1960s civil rights movement, and for some reason he had a black student bring in a printout of like stormfront-type racist speech the black kid had found online. Then the professor read it all to us in his loud 85 y/o cranky old man voice. ALL FUCKIN NIGGERS SHOULD HANG! KIKES AND DARKIES POLLUTE THE WHITE RACE!

Like half the class was black too.