• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My neighbours faggot dog.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Some white trash chav family moved into a house over the street from me about a year ago. They have a Labrador that is a massive FAGGOT!, it barks all the time and it's annoying as fuck. I've politely told them twice in the past to stop their dog barking, and it worked for a couple of days before they let it out back again. The stupid mutt just barks nonstop for 20-40 minutes until they let it back in the house, the back yard is covered in dog shit too.

I've walked past the house whilst the dog is barking and i can see the lazy slobs just sat there watching their tv whilst everyone else in the neighbourhood is getting annoyed. Filing a noise complaint looks like it will be a pain in the ass, i might just throw a brick through the cunts window at this point to be honest witcha.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
Forum Clout
Xylitol, a common artificial sweetener sold in sugar aisle, and NSAIDS like aspirin are sweet yet toxic to dogs, as is ethylene glycol or other antifreezes, as long as no bittering agents were added.

Dogs will eat strange meat.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout