• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My neighbor is currently on the phone complaining about her daughters upcoming college graduation.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
"It's going to be difficult. Once she graduates, I stop getting child support and that $800 adds up. I won't be able to afford to live here anymore."

I usually sit in the shadows and listen to her conversations, but I honestly felt like saying something out loud to her just now. The fucking kid is in college 1500 miles away and her mother is sitting here dreading her success because it'll cost her $800 a month.

I hope you're all having a great night. I'm gonna continue listening to her conversations. She recently had her power cut and was complaining about that too.

I think she's gonna be chatting all night.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I thought that shit ended at 18 but I looked into it and it says it can last up to 23 years old.

That's insane.
Yes. If they go to college you have to pay child support during all of that period. So it’s not 18 years, it’s 22. If they are on the five year plan I think you still get out of it at 22.

Edit: I guess it can go to 23.

If you get divorced because you’re a slut who can’t be content when the kid is say, 13, that’s 9 years for you to figure your shit out. Women are parasites

Last edited:

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
She got her power cut off? I’ll be there tomorrow with some candles, E&J, and enough Chuck Berry cd’s to make another 22 years of child support with her.
She isn't attractive. She has looked pregnant for over a year now. She suffers from that disorder that white women who sit around all day get, and has absolutely no ass at all. She literally looks like that Long Legged Peter Griffin clip from Family Guy.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Is this the neighbor who left her car window down before the hurricane? Whatever happened to her and the car?
She's in the unit to the right of me. The one I'm mentioning now lives to my left. I'm in between these 2 cunts and sometimes it's a drag.

She claimed the insurance on her car, but owed money on it so now she's without a car and relying on the other cunt to bring her places.

It's gonna become a bitch fest soon enough.

These are both women in their mid 40s who have cute college aged daughters who don't visit them.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
She isn't attractive. She has looked pregnant for over a year now. She suffers from that disorder that white women who sit around all day get, and has absolutely no ass at all. She literally looks like that Long Legged Peter Griffin clip from Family Guy.
Stop talking, I can only get so hard without involuntarily busting.

Forum Clout
Yes. If they go to college you have to pay child support during all of that period. So it’s not 18 years, it’s 22. If they are on the five year plan I think you still get out of it at 22.

Edit: I guess it can go to 23.

If you get divorced because you’re a slut who can’t be content when the kid is say, 13, that’s 9 years for you to figure your shit out. Women are parasites
I'm not sure if it differs state to state but my custody agreement said I would pay her mom till she graduated high school plus 3 months or turned 19 which ever came first. Since I'm not a Patrick and split custody 50/50 and have a real great relationship with her mom we agreed that after she graduated high school I would continue to pay child support directly to my daughter till she graduates college or turns 22. We did go to a court mediator with no lawyers so that might have something to do with it

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I'm not sure if it differs state to state but my custody agreement said I would pay her mom till she graduated high school plus 3 months or turned 19 which ever came first. Since I'm not a Patrick and split custody 50/50 and have a real great relationship with her mom we agreed that after she graduated high school I would continue to pay child support directly to my daughter till she graduates college or turns 22. We did go to a court mediator with no lawyers so that might have something to do with it
I'm just amazed that she has been collecting $800 for the 4 years her daughter has been in school and using it towards her fucking $1,000 rent (which is half the average rent) and didn't save any of it knowing very well that train was coming to a stop soon?

I feel like getting ahold of him once she graduates and congratulating him on no more payments. I bet he'll be stoked.