• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My good buddy wants to start going to comedy shows, here's the lineup for the month

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
something's up with my internet, certain websites aren't loading and I think I'm being monitored (explanation for images not loading)

1679886444873.png

1679886465838.png

He has very high praise of Tracy Morgan (he's not black(my friend, not Tracy)) and of this list he asked if Gabriel Iglesias would be one worth seeing.

Of course any live show would be good, I don't want to see Iglesias, maybe he's better than his cookie cutter specials which i've seen 10 minutes of, but I'd rather not

I recommended the Soder and the Mullen. I've never seen them, I don't go to shows or watch youtube stand-up.
Also made fun of me for suggesting Gillis months ago, after our friends went out to watch some black guy who was on Rogan randomly. Now as a side note, he is a smart person, technically a lawyer and fine with us shit-talking people on xbox with fag and nigger shit, BUT when I gave him a basic gestalt of this Fatrick hilarity, after quick research his uninformed comments were "He's a real author. - He wrote for the Huffington Post!"

Would Farley's brother be a good choice? I recognize Corey Holcomb but also, no clue.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
"good buddy"...ewww

why have friends?
they only stab you in the back
imagine having a male friend and knowing what kind of comedy they'd like. Lol. What's next, are they gunna pick out clothes for each other to wear? Can't even put the outfit in your closet, cuz the closet is full of you. These fucking guys.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
something's up with my internet, certain websites aren't loading and I think I'm being monitored (explanation for images not loading)

technically a lawyer and fine with us shit-talking people on xbox with fag and nigger shit, BUT when I gave him a basic gestalt of this Fatrick hilarity, after quick research his uninformed comments were "He's a real author. - He wrote for the Huffington Post!"
Wouldn't that just solidify him as a public figure though? Does he think saying 'Let's Go Brandon' will get him into trouble? Does he eat pennies?

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
imagine having a male friend and knowing what kind of comedy they'd like. Lol. What's next, are they gunna pick out clothes for each other to wear? Can't even put the outfit in your closet, cuz the closet is full of you. These fucking guys.
I don't remember what it was about your videos I didn't like.

you either laughed too much at your own jokes or said the word "fuck" too much......help me remember

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
BUT when I gave him a basic gestalt of this Fatrick hilarity, after quick research his uninformed comments were "He's a real author. - He wrote for the Huffington Post!"
Is there a good way to introduce This Thing Of Ours to civilians?

I haven't had any success thus far with the handful of people I've tried, including the autists.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I don't remember what it was about your videos I didn't like.

you either laughed too much at your own jokes or said the word "fuck" too much......help me remember
I don't think I do either of those things. I do stutter when I read my own script, talk into a Rock Band 2008 Xbox 360 karaoke microphone that sounds like shit, edit my videos with the care of a high school power point social studies presentation, and generally just do everything drunk. But I don't remember laughing at my jokes or cursing too much.

G

Is there a good way to introduce This Thing Of Ours to civilians?

I haven't had any success thus far with the handful of people I've tried, including the autists.
I've got a couple of people to get into a lil bit, lil bit. My one buddy ended up listening to Josiah tape five while streaming the new Resident Evil game. We had some loffs and he ended up loathing Fatrick on a pretty visceral level.

He's a young guy though so I wouldn't expect him to become a patposter, he's too busy with his pokey-mans and his fortnights