• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My goal for 2023: getting published. Is it hard to?

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
I've always wanted to write a book, and this forum has showed me that if faggot Pat can have 3 or 4 books, why shouldn't I? Shit, doesn't Kid fucker Paul have books published?

I really just want to write books about killing people, starting fires, not getting the vax, sex traffic sub plots, 6 shooters... You get the drift, men's shit.

How hard is it to get published these days if you don't go the Amazon route?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I wanna write a kids book series of Patrick the Pig.

It'd be about a young little piggy that is always being rude and hypocritical to everyone and in the end the tables turn and he gets a taste of his own medicine and cries. Short like 10 page stories with illustrations and maybe some rhymes. So far my word count is 0

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
I've always wanted to write a book, and this forum has showed me that if faggot Pat can have 3 or 4 books, why shouldn't I? Shit, doesn't Kid fucker Paul have books published?

I really just want to write books about killing people, starting fires, not getting the vax, sex traffic sub plots, 6 shooters... You get the drift, men's shit.

How hard is it to get published these days if you don't go the Amazon route?
this will be amazing because it will be book that is written by a person that doesn't exist

see because you're not a real person....you're bullshit

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout
Best to write something first maybe? Once you have it down on paper then discuss getting published. I tried once and wasn't up to it by any standard and deleted the whole thing after a month. Hope you can do better.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
I mean- he listens to other people's prayers because most other civilians aren't shitty posters ....he just doesn't listen to your prayers