• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My fucking ribs

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Imagine following this idiot because of his dumb victim narrative, then a couple of days later you see in your timeline that he's arguing with his toilet on twitter.

9.png

I fucking love this.

G

What's really funny to me is how an account like that directly undermines his piss-pants victim story. Sure, claim we're terrorists who want you dead, only to turn around and show the world that this is what we do. A Twitter for your shitter, Pat. Real evil stuff.

G

What's really funny to me is how an account like that directly undermines his piss-pants victim story. Sure, claim we're terrorists who want you dead, only to turn around and show the world that this is what we do. A Twitter for your shitter, Pat. Real evil stuff.
Hush Osama bin drama, this is terrorism, my toilet is a biological weapon, Niki's nigger fart queefs, my watery shits, it's worse than Sardasht was.