• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My fucking ribs. The hits just keep on coming for our piggy. Top of Kiwi Farms AGAIN!

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Top of Kiwi Farms for another week!

24.png

Enjoy piggy!

I know some people here don't like the farms, but they have daily visitor counts in the millions. Now everyone knows that our special piglet paid to get his twitter back twice.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Farms can be a strange place to navigate but they suckle the milk of a delicious cow like Fatrick like many of us would suckle Dani Brand's fat milkers so the benefit is more and more people get to be exposed to what a cowardly fat faggot Fatrick is and that can only be good.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Never understood the grief some here give the farms. Lots of terrific reading material, especially now that Fatrick is one of their star lolcows.
Was aware of Chris during Liquid saga and have enjoyed the antics of ADF, Russel Greer, Kelly the girl who picked her legs off, the cunts at TGWTG, recently that fat beast Chantal, the lunatic 'Christian' mothers with the potato/encephalopathy waterhead goblin babies, that ghoul Brianna'John Walker Flynt' Wu and her screeching chink, the whole Deagle Nation thing and I check in on a few others but I DO get its not for everyone but I'm just glad more people are becoming aware of this chubby mongo.
It's actually how I became aware of Fatso again... I definitely remember the fun that was had posting pics of him being a lesbian firing a gun and a lost retard on the subway but really became invested because of their coverage of him a good while back.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Hope this gets a segment on Mad At The Internet. Love his Patso takes because he's clearly not fully informed and yet all of his first impressions have been instinctually on point. First time Null talked about him he even mentioned that he looks like a gigantic middle aged toddler, he gets it.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Hope this gets a segment on Mad At The Internet. Love his Patso takes because he's clearly not fully informed and yet all of his first impressions have been instinctually on point. First time Null talked about him he even mentioned that he looks like a gigantic middle aged toddler, he gets it.
Doxxing saga is 100% solid material. I can't wait for JDA to get on today. The banning could be its own episode, and we get Josiah 5 on top of it all